Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) is a document that verifies the Canadian equivalence of foreign degree, diploma, certificate or any other proof of educational credential you have obtained outside Canada. This document states whether your educational credential is equivalent to Canadian standards and is required for Canada immigration process.

Why do we need ECA?

Whoever wants toapply for Federal Skilled Worker Class need to have ECA done to submit their Express Entry profile if they have done their studies outside Canada. ECA enables them to obtain CRS points for foreign educational credential. ECA is valid for five years.

Below are the leading organizations designated by IRCC to issue ECA:

World Education Services (WES)
International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS)
International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)

How do we support you to get your ECA?

Creating account for ECA process in any of the above organization
Assisting for applying transcripts from your University
Follow up with university to ensure on-time submission of transcripts
Processing ECA

For further details whatsapp us at +91 6362 898 635 Or Mail us at

Education Credential Assessment services can be arranged from YFA on case to case basis. Quotes will be shared after going through requirement. On approval, process will be initiated.